Menu Design | Maintenance | Food Photos | Engineering
per page, one-time fee
* We define a page as one side of a letter or legal-sized piece of paper. (For example, a 4-page menu is $400, and a 1-page, double-sided menu is $200)
Menu Facelift (a.k.a. New Menu Design):
We work with you to develop your new restaurant menu using menu engineering and food-cost analysis to determine optimal placement of items and sections. We highly recommend the use of food photos to maximize the sales of profitable items, especially appetizers, desserts and drinks.
We can also assist you in finding high-quality, low-cost menu covers for your new menu.
per month for 1st menu
* Add $5 per month for additional menus. (For example, maintaining separate Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Catering menus would be $65 per month)
*Paid by credit card. Auto-draft payment on the 1st of the month.
*NO LONG TERM CONTRACT
Menu Maintenance Plan:
Most of our customers opt-in for our MENU MAINTENANCE PLAN. It includes:
- Up to 5 changes and revisions to the menu during the year.
- Two, 2-hour food photo shoots a year (each photo shoot usually costs $200 each)
- FREE Menu M.R.I. (Engineering and Food Cost Analysis – usually a minimum of $250)
If customers opt-out of MENU MAINTENANCE, each Menu Revision costs between $100 and $300, depending on time.
Best Deal with Food Photos!
for a 2-hour photo shoot
* We can generally shoot between 15 and 30 menu items per hour. Our record is 75 in two hours.
Every on-site, 2-hour photo shoot includes:
- Every dish photographed from multiple angles and distances, in both our light box and in natural light on your tables.
- Every photo is color-corrected and edited for maximum mouth-watering appeal.
- Display versions of every photographed menu item (which include the item name and logo of the restaurant) are created for you to use on your website or social media.
- ALL photos are uploaded to the CLOUD for customers to download.
If you opt-in for our MENU MAINTENANCE PLAN your initial Food Photo Shoot is FREE!
Click HERE to download our Food Photo Shoot Tips and Scheduling flyer
for 3 hours of Menu M.R.I.
* $250 is the minimum charge for this service. Cost may increase depending on time needed to complete analysis of one (or more) menus.
Menu M.R.I. (a.k.a. Menu Engineering):
A Menu M.R.I. is a deep Menu Engineering and Food Cost Analysis done in-person with the restaurant owner or chef. It includes:
- Profitability analysis of menu items to determine your optimum food cost percentage.
- Comparison and plotting of menu items on a Menu Mix chart to find the Stars, Plows, Puzzles and Dogs on the menu.
- Using your food service invoices and your recipes to find your TRUE FOOD COST for menu items.
If you opt-in for the MENU MAINTENANCE PLAN, your initial Menu M.R.I. is FREE!
The Basics of a Menu M.R.I.:
Click the image to view the PDF presentation.